- i) To develop individual physical competence and knowledge of development for an active and healthy lifestyle.
- ii) To nurture positive values and attitudes in sports and recreation, by providing a good foundation for lifelong and life-wide learning.
- iii) To promote social, cooperative and problem solving competencies by providing a quality physical education experience
B) Scope of Service
- i) PE Sessions
- Provide PE Sessions for students to fulfill the Physical Activities (PA) requirements. DP students should complete 10 hours of PA within the four-year DP programme as one of the exit requirements.
- Students may register for a PE session via the e-Campus.
- ii) Coordinate the School Teams
- Students are welcome to join the school sports team by attending their selected session.
- Schedule of training can be found from the information listed on SAO website.
- iii) Management of sports facilities
- The following sports facilities are available in the Sports and Amenities Centre at Block B:
- i) Swimming Pool
- ii) Multi-purpose Room with table tennis set-up
- iii) Fitness Centre
- iv) Dance Room
- v) Sports Hall (for basketball, volleyball, football or badminton)
- vi) Music Room
Students are welcome to make use of the facilities to maintain their physical well-being. The opening hours of each facility can be found on the e-Campus.
Provide PE Sessions for students to fulfill the Physical Activities (PA) requirements. DP students should complete 10 hours of PA within the four-year DP programme as one of the exit requirements.
Students may register in the PE session via the e-Campus.