Personal Development Workshops
The Signature workshops organized by [Personal Growth and Counseling Service] including:
1. Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- "Mental Health First Aid" is one of the popular and recognized courses in Hong Kong universities, eg, HKU, UST, CityU, PolyU, HKBU, CUHK.
- It can raise the students’ awareness of mental health. Knowing how to stay psychologically healthy and dealing with daily stress can help student enjoy their life and maintaining good interpersonal relationships.
Those who complete the course will be issued “Mental Health First Aid Foundation Course Certificate”.
This is the certificate in Hong Kong acknowledged by ORYGEN Research Center of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Melbourne.
2. Personality Dimension (PDs)
- Personality Dimension is an interactive personality tool for self-understanding and enhancing their communication skills. It is a good program for students to have intra-personal and interpersonal growth for enhancing their problem-solving skills, managing conflicts and improving their social skills.
The overall program design and group activities will highly demonstrate how to address different needs and characteristics of people with various temperaments in term of the process of the team dynamic