Appointment and Enquiry
Service hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(Mon to Friday)
#Remarks: If necessary, our counselors can arrange appointments outside office hours upon special requests.
The [Personal Growth and Counseling] provides a wide range of services as follows:
- Personal Enhancement Program (P.E.P.)
- Psychological assessments (By clinical psychologist)
- Mental Wellness and Personal Development Workshops
- Training Activities (including volunteer training)
Personal Growth and Counseling is located at Room M612 (office of counselor) and M613 (Interview and meeting room).
Students may walk-in for direct service or make appointments with the college counselors during office hours.
Online booking please access the following link: https://goo.gl/SvxZRX
- All services rendered by the Growth and Counseling Centre to current students will be “free of charge”.
- All counseling information will be kept in strict confidentiality.
- Intensive cases that have to be referred out and groups or mass programmes which are jointly organized by the Personal Growth and Counseling and external organizations will be charged at an affordable price or according to the fees set by external organizations.
Policy to protect the personal particulars and the information of students or service users collected in the course of counseling will be kept in strict confidentiality. Without prior consent from the clients, counselors must not disclose the information to a third person, unless (1) there is a threat to the life of clients or other persons; (2) legal related issues.
In such cases, counselors may inform clients’ parents and related persons for the sake of assuring personal safety.