ICAC Ambassador Programme
Starting from 2013/14, HSMC partners with the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) and participates in the ICAC Ambassador Programme (廉政大使計劃) to enhance students' awareness on anti-corruption and maintain high level of personal integrity.
The programme provides students the opportunities to understand the mission of ICAC, explore topics of integrity and commitment, and enhance their capabilities to conduct collaborative promotion activities. By joining the programme, students will be able to demonstrate their creativity in organising campus activities, gain the sense of achievement from teamwork and meet with new friends from other institutions.
About the Programme
- September: Recruitment of ICAC Ambassadors
- October: Selection Interview
- November: Input Session & Training
- January - June: On-campus integrity Promotion Activities
- June: Closing of ICAC Ambassador Programme
Benefits of Joining the Programme
Ambassadors will gain an opportunity to:
- join as ICAC Voluntary Summer Helper
- assist/participate in various ICAC activities
- network with former ICAC Ambassadors of other institutions by joining the i-League and make continuous contribution in probity promotion