To enhance students’ whole-person development and out-of-classroom learning experience, seven College Assembly Sessions will be arranged in each of the academic year, offering students the opportunities to widen their knowledge base from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Important Notes 注意事項:
- All Year 1 students are required to attend at least THREE sessions in the first year of study.
- Year 2 or above students attendance would be counted as 1.5 ECA Hours.
- Attendance would be recorded by an electronic system ONLY. All students must register College Assembly sessions via the e-Registration portal of HSMC e-Campus. All registered students must bring along their student ID card to tap on the card reader after the activity. *Attendance will be taken for registered students ONLY.
- Students will be deemed as absent if they fail to attend the College Assembly within the first 15 minutes.
- SAO reserves the right of final decision in the event of dispute.